Thursday, February 18, 2016

Staff Feature-Pam Brissee, 3rd Grade Teacher

Mrs. Brissee is one of our most veteran teachers at Cimarron. Her dedication to our students and community is greatly appreciated. Because of her experience, she adds so much value to our school. Learn a little more about Ms. Brissee and her contributions to the students at Cimarron Elementary.







My name is Pam Brissee. My father was in the military and I have lived in several states and countries.  I attended eleven different schools, including four high schools. I earned my BS in biology from Texas Lutheran College and my M. Ed. from U of H.   Before coming to CE, I taught at a private preschool. Since I have been working here, I have taught first grade, fifth grade and third grade, in that order.  In all, I have been here 18 years.  I have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Wienserski assisting with the CASE program here for several years.  




If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow.

John Dewey

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
-William Butler Yeats
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment